During the upcoming tournaments we are obliged to work with the COVID-19 regulations from the Tennis Association and the Dutch government. We ask all the players and visitors to read the protocol and follow it!
The following rules will apply:
- Wash your hands as soon as you enter the tennis club
- Keep 1,5 meter distance from each other
- When entering the tennis club, we may check your temperature and ask you to fill out a health check form
- You will receive a mouthmask, we strongly advice you to wear it inside the restaurant and in other situations where social distancing might be hard
- It is not allowed to give high fives during or after the matches, use your racket, foot or even elbow 😉 just be creative!
- Don’t show up if you are experiencing any sneezing, coughing, sore throat or fever
Together we can beat the virus and still be able to play great tennis tournaments!
See you very soon!!